Advertisement

anti-shrooms movie?

topic posted Thu, January 17, 2008 - 5:54 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
it appears a "scare" tactic "jobber"

what's your take on it?

sHrOoMs
images.apple.com/moviesxml...151340.jpg

When five American college students arrive in Ireland to go on camping trip with their old college buddy Jake, they are in high spirits. Jake has promised them the ‘trip’ of a lifetime’ because he claims Ireland has the best magic mushrooms in the world. It sounded like it would be great fun. Now that they are tripping things don’t seem so funny. BLUTO, one of the gang is missing. TARA thinks he’s dead because she feels she has seen his death before but nobody believes her they think she is just out of it. They’re out of it too. That was the whole point of coming here, but there is something out there, something watching them, something that will kill them if they don’t get out of the forest and get help.

watch trailer: www.apple.com/trailers/ma...oms/trailer/

8~ >
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: anti-shrooms movie?

Thu, January 17, 2008 - 6:25 PM
    lol ... American BS ... looks fun hough ... i'll be sure to download it and after the American Empire has collapsed, i can use it to show how ignorant the people living at this time where to the next generation ...

the funny this is that its suppose to be a horror movie to the western world but it would probably be regarded as a comedy to the indigenous peoples around the world ...
  • Dan
    Dan
    offline 3

Re: anti-shrooms movie?

Fri, January 18, 2008 - 3:54 AM
    I had the misfortune of viewing this 'film' last night -- it's basically 'Deliverance' with a little fungus, as well as a pinch of a Dementor from the Harry Potter series. This film, if taken seriously, is nothing more than a commentary on our failing Intellect. Take care all -
  • D
    D
    offline 136

Fri, January 18, 2008 - 7:01 AM
    as a backpacker and a mushroomhead, I imagine this be to mushroomheads what Blair Witch Project was to backpackers - although, my guess is that Blair Witch may have been a cinema graphic work of genius compared to this
    • Unsu...

Sun, January 20, 2008 - 9:04 PM
      most people dont understand much, especially mushrooms and other psycho-actives. I mean I still hear people making reference to smoking hemp shirts in joke. Most people are closer to chimpanzees then Plato.
      • Unsu...

Mon, January 21, 2008 - 3:21 AM
        and even people who do acid still think it "stays in their spine forever" and that the "bubbles will pop in a car accident causing them to trip again"
        I can't believe the fear and propaganda against this key it blows my mind!
        • Re: anti-shrooms movie?

Sun, February 3, 2008 - 4:41 PM
          Exactly, this whole movie is going to cast perceptions on the psychedelic experience on a national level. It'll make big waves, but we in our little shamanism bubbles might not notice what effect this movie has on your average workaday movie goer. So what does this mean for the mushroom? Has it taken a small step into cultural acceptance by being the subject of a squeeze-your-girlfriend horror movie? Or are people honestly believing that mushrooms are just cause ordinary people to turn all Friday the 13th. Time to check out the movie forums... or talk to people who watch shitty movies...
  • Unsu...

Sun, February 3, 2008 - 6:36 PM
    OMG lMAO at that PROPAGANDA.... worse case scenario... You get abducted by aliens... Ireland has no Mountain Lions like here in the US... Bears keep their distance... Don't try to swim or climb trees... And you will be just fine... I mean think about the Aztecs.... They only did Shrooms, at night...in THE JUNGLE!!!!

Recent topics in "Terence McKenna-Amazon DreamTime"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
visual acuity? g'reg 23 September 23, 2014
has anyone tried the magic mushroom cubensis strain holy grail... Unsubscribed 0 August 6, 2014
hypercarbolation? Whimsy 6 April 8, 2014
post-Terence McKenna. N,N-DMT lost. 1 December 13, 2013