Advertisement

Amanita Muscaria; Herb of Immortality

topic posted Tue, February 19, 2008 - 3:31 PM by  Redbeard
Share/Save/Bookmark
Donald E. Teeter's book, "Amanita Muscaria; Herb of Immortality" is now available in E-book format for free download at the Ambrosia Society's website. Please feel free to download it, make copies for your friends, and pass the word along. If you really dig the book and would like to help support The Ambrosia Society you can make a donation or just drop us a line and say thanks.

www.ambrosiasociety.org

"The Ambrosia Society founding members have been called to teach the secrets of the Sacrament to the world and to gather together a brotherhood of those who wish to serve the Sacrament. Eventually we hope to have Sacred groves to produce our own A m and our own Vineyards for The Sacred Wine, bakeries to grow and process the Living Bread, and Ambrosia Houses serving the Sacrament in every land. " - Donald E. Teeter

-RedBeard

Check out the time-lapse video of the Amanita resurrecting on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/watch
posted by:
Redbeard
Austin
Advertisement
  • Re: Amanita Muscaria; Herb of Immortality

Tue, February 19, 2008 - 4:01 PM
    I thank you for this. I have a road trip coming up, and the book will be a good companion. And I like the aims of your "Ambrosia Society." Perhaps, through your efforts, other "Travel Agents," may soon find sanctuary.

One suggestion; when you get around to building Temples, you really need to find some "Vestal Virgins." I've always liked the idea of female Priests. Good Journeys, Way.

Recent topics in "Terence McKenna-Amazon DreamTime"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
visual acuity? g'reg 23 September 23, 2014
has anyone tried the magic mushroom cubensis strain holy grail... Unsubscribed 0 August 6, 2014
hypercarbolation? Whimsy 6 April 8, 2014
post-Terence McKenna. N,N-DMT lost. 1 December 13, 2013